Located in Cherry Valley, Highland Springs Ranch & Inn has been a Southern California destination for over one hundred years. The Grand Oak sits on 2400 scenic acres at Highland Springs Ranch & Inn, Riverside County’s first historical landmark. Surrounded by 20 acres of organic lavender, evenings in the summertime offer magnificent sunsets over fields of purple lavender. The property was originally established in 1884 and had served for a time as a stagecoach stop along the Bradshaw Trail. Through the 1930s and 1940s, it was a popular vacation spot, particularly for Hollywood actors and actresses.