Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
We have developed these Terms of Service to govern your use of Los Angeles Restaurants.com, and we, along with our affiliates, partners and advertisers, provide content and services to you subject to the following conditions. Your use of our site tells us you have read and agreed to these Terms of Service. Please read them carefully. This Terms of Service is a binding contract between you and Los Angeles Restaurants.com, regarding your use of Los Angeles Restaurants.com.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, please exit Los Angeles Restaurants.com !!
All of the information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with Los Angeles Restaurants.com, including for example directories, guides, news articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, software, data, and the like (collectively, the "Content"), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by Los Angeles Restaurants.com, and its affiliated companies, licensors and suppliers. TI actively protects its rights to the Content to the fullest extent of the law. You may not use such material except as provided in these Terms of Service.
You may use the Content online and solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and you may download or print a single copy of any portion of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice contained in such Content. No other use is permitted. You may not, for example, republish the Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any of the Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content without the written consent of Los Angeles Restaurants.com
If we have authorized a third party vendor to grant you a license to any Content, we will tell you that directly in the portion of the Content you may license. If you do not see our express authorization, you should assume no third party has the right to allow you to use the Content.
Los Angeles Restaurants.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material placed by any third party on Los Angeles Restaurants.com, please contact us.
The Content includes logotypes, trademarks and service marks (collectively "Marks") owned by Los Angeles Restaurants.com and its affiliated companies, and Marks owned by other information providers and third parties. No Marks may be used in any manner unless approved in advance by Los Angeles Restaurants.com
Links to, and frames of, Los Angeles Restaurants.com. If you operate a Web site and wish to link to Los Angeles Restaurants.com, you may link only to the home page, Los Angeles Restaurants.com, and not to any other page or subdomain of Los Angeles Restaurants.com. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques that involve any trademark, logo, copyrighted material or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of any portion of Los Angeles Restaurants.com without our express written consent. In addition, you agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through Los Angeles Restaurants.com, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of Los Angeles Restaurants.com in any way that affects the user's experience, and not to use any data mining, robots, cancelbots, Trojan horse, or any data gathering or extraction method in connection with your use of Los Angeles Restaurants.com
Membership and Registration.
Please note that Los Angeles Restaurants.com does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for use or publication. Los Angeles Restaurants.com is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Los Angeles Restaurants.com
Interactive areas, discussion boards, chat rooms, etc., are intended to encourage public debate. We expect people to differ - judgment and opinion are subjective things - and we encourage freedom of speech and a marketplace of ideas. But by using these areas of Los Angeles Restaurants.com, you are participating in a community that is intended for all our users. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any content posted on our site at any time for any reason. Decisions as to whether content violates any Posting Rule will be made by Los Angeles Restaurants.com in its discretion after we have actual notice of such posting. Without limiting our right to remove content, we have attempted to provide guidelines to those posting content on our site. When using Los Angeles Restaurants.com, please do not post material that:
- - contains vulgar, profane, abusive or hateful language, epithets or slurs, text or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature, or expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination or hate.
- - is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community, contains any actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person, business or entity.
- - violates any right of Los Angeles Restaurants.com or any third party.
- - discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- - violates any municipal, state or federal law, rule, regulation or ordinance, or attempts to encourage such an evasion or violation.
- - unfairly interferes with any third party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of Los Angeles Restaurants.com
- - advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purpose.
- - uploads copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind on Los Angeles Restaurants.com without the express permission of the owner of that material.
- - uses or attempt to use another's account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted by the Terms of Service.
- - includes images, photos, articles or other content that constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal acts, violation of any right of any individual or entity, violation of any local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability.
- - uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- - disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of Los Angeles Restaurants.com, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through Los Angeles Restaurants.com or affiliated or linked sites.
- - "flames" any individual or entity (e.g., sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual), or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple threads or subjects.
WARNING: A VIOLATION OF THE FOREGOING GUIDELINES MAY BE REFERRED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. While Los Angeles Restaurants.com uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Content and assume no liability or responsibility for any error or omission in the Content. Los Angeles Restaurants.com does not represent or warrant that use of any Content, when authorized, will not infringe rights of third parties. In addition, in some cases, Content available on Los Angeles Restaurants.com may be provided and/or hosted by third parties. Los Angeles Restaurants.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to Los Angeles Restaurants.com and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to or from any other sites. While Los Angeles Restaurants.com encourages such third parties to abide by these Terms of Service, Los Angeles Restaurants.com has no responsibility for actions of third parties.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- a. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Los Angeles Restaurants.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- b. Los Angeles Restaurants.com MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- c. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THATLos Angeles Restaurants.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF Los Angeles Restaurants.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE.
IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE IN FULL, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE